Founder and CEO of Gahoi Group PTY LTD is a hospitality and events management expert with over 12 years of experience. He has procured proficiency in this industry with the world’s most celebrated brands like Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Accor Hotels, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Hayman Island Resort and Doltone House. Beyond the barriers of conventional theories or technical jargons, he has proven abilities to innovate event experiences with genuine knowledge of food and beverage, events management, logistics and expertise in themed wedding planning.
Mr.Gaurang is a seasoned chef with significant food and beverage operations in hotels and resorts and meticulous competence in multiple projects to launch and reposition brands.
A fond member and leader of Community of Practice “Themed Wedding” for VR/AR association, gG explores, envisions and educates the wedding sector by fostering collaboration between innovative planners, enriching its augmentation in virtual and real ecosystem.
Gaurang’s style of work defies customary realities owing to his innovative strategies and enthusiasm for the industry. He has conceptualized projects with a flamboyant blend of innovation, flexibility and finesse in themed and destination weddings, events management and consultation.
* F&B associate of the year & HM awards finalist– Accor hotels (2017)
* Care for guest award- Sheraton On The Park (2014)
* Hall of fame -TAA award best brasserie- Feast Restaurant at Sheraton on the Park (2013)
* Manager of the month- Hayman Island Resort (2012)
* Manager of the Quarter- Four Seasons Hotel (2011)
* Finalist for AHA awards (Food and Beverage) – Four Seasons Hotel, Sydney (2009)
* Service excellence and performance "Bellerive award" - Mercure Sydney Central (2017)